Why separate Accounting/Economics from the other two? Firstly because I am an accountant so I have a professional and academic interest in the subject but secondly because I believe that accounting and economics are ways to measure Organizational Biology. Thirdly, it helps to break up a long list of articles and conference notes into more manageable chunks.
Accounting and Economics Related Articles, Conferences, etc.
- Conference (organizer), “CPAs and the Public Service”, Edmonton Alberta; November 17, 2016.
- Article “the IAEA PP+E Lifecycle Lifecycle Framework”, FMI*IGF Journal, Spring 2014.
- Conference (support and layout and final editing of the notes), “Sizing Up the Economic Horizon in Alberta“, Edmonton Alberta; September 11, 2014.
- Article “Materiality, the IAEA Framework”, FMI*IGF Journal, Spring/Summer 2013.
- Conference (organizer), “The Budget World in Government”, Edmonton Alberta; January 17, 2013.
- Article “Event to Knowledge: A New Metric for Finance Department Efficiency,” Strategic Finance, July 2001.