Mass and Adeptness are the underlying premise behind Organizational Biology, the theme of this site and how organizations really work. Mass is anything you can drop on your foot, for example machinery, patents, policies and procedures. Adeptness is the ephemeral quality of the human application of mass toward an organizational objective. Accounting/Economics describes the result or effect of Mass and Adeptness.
Mass Related Articles, Conferences, etc.
- Article “Life Beyond the “Big Honkin’ Binder”, FMI eJournal, January 2017.
- Article “FMI Program Methodology“, FMI Journal July 2015.
- Conference (organizer, editor of the notes), “Procurement-Who Does It Well; 2015-02-26“, Edmonton Alberta; February 26, 2015.
- Conference (editor of the notes), “Retirement Planning in the Public Service: Learning to Adapt to the Tides of Change“, Edmonton Alberta November 26, 2014.
- Conference (organizer, editor of the notes), “The Public Sector P in P3s“, Edmonton Alberta
- Presentation: “Windows as a Document Manager” AIIM International conference May 2005, Philadelphia, PA.
- Article “Informating Framework”, Strategic Finance, January 2005.